Tax Preparation

Tax Preparation

Tax preparation is the process of preparing tax returns for the IRS and State Taxing Authorities. Because tax laws in the United States are complicated and under constant change many taxpayers seek outside assistance with tax preparation. We specialize in filing both income and business tax returns. We use an E-File system to submit your tax returns to the IRS and State through the internet which is the fastest and most efficient way of filing.

Back Taxes

If you haven’t filled your taxes for many years or are missing years we can help you get current. Don’t wait for the IRS to file for you. If you haven’t heard from them you will sooner than later. The IRS will assess failure to file penalties and failure to file penalties. Let us help you avoid and stop those penalties!

Substitute for Returns

If you have not filed for several years, the IRS will send send you a Notice of Deficiency CP3219N (90-day letter) proposing a tax assessment. You will have 90 days to file your past due tax return or file a petition in Tax Court. When the IRS files your tax return they prepare a return that is not in your best interest. They take information from baking institutions and your employer to estimate the amount you earned and prepare returns without any deductions or exemptions you may be entitled to. If the IRS files a substitute return, it is still in your best interest to file your own tax return to take advantage of any exemptions and credits you may be eligible for. If the IRS has filed a substitute return for you, we will fight for you and prepare accurate and fair returns have the IRS to reconsider their tax assessment.

Claim a Refund

You risk losing your refund if you don't file your return. If you are due a refund for withholding or estimated taxes, you have 3 years to file from the date the tax returns are due to claim a refund. The same rule applies to a right to claim tax credits such as the Earned Income Credit or child tax credits.

The IRS will hold any refunds if there are any past due or missing returns. We can help you get your returns prepared and filed.

Missing Tax Forms

If you are missing any W2’s or 1099 forms we can help you obtain them. We will do all the leg work for you.

What if you owe taxes you cant pay?

If you cannot pay what you owe you can speak to one of our consultants to go over your options. You may qualify for the IRS Fresh Start Program. Whatever your tax situation is we can help!